Although the company is relatively small, when it comes to Whiterock REIT, everyone in the country knows about us. To give something back to the community and pay back for the love and support we get from our clients and followers, we publish monthly press releases and events to share our values and morals with others.
Whiterock REIT Celebrates the Opening of Its First Office Branch
With continuous growth and brand expansion in mind, Whiterock REIT decided to open its first official branch. This way, providing our services and sharing our knowledge with more people from different parts of the world will be possible in an easier way.
Facing Financial Risks is the #1 Reason People Don’t Invest in Real Estate
According to a recent poll published by the Journal of Real Estate and Investment Management, 67% of the world’s population is afraid of losing money investing. When it comes to investing in real estate, let alone a REIT, most beginners drawback from doing it. On the other hand, the other 33% take the risk and transforms it into profit in no time.
Whiterock REIT Halloween Charity Ball at the Woodbine Casino
Every month Whiterock REIT plans a charitable event to show support to great causes that help the community we live in. In October, it’s time to help the Ovarian Cancer Canada Association with a charitable event full of luxury, love, and spooky decorations.